When can you know that your loved one needs senior care?
If your senior loved ones are having a hard time completing activities of daily living, then it maybe time for them to get help. We at Silver Treasures At Ponte Vedra can assist them in completing routines and performing different tasks that contribute to their day-to-day life.
Specifically, you can tell that it is time for assisted living if:
- They need help with bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, continence, and feeding.
- Their medical conditions have worsened.
- There are monetary issues.
- They are at risk of isolation and depression.
- Their living space is messy.
- They have poor hygiene and are frail.
For them to receive senior care, they must:
- Be at least 60 years of age
- Be at risk for nursing home placement
- Be moderately disabled
- Be a resident of Florida
- Require assistance with 1-3 activities of daily living
If you want to know more about what makes your loved ones eligible for senior care, please feel free to reach us whenever is convenient for you.